Sunday, June 08, 2014

Hello People.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  Due to some health issues I have been unable to do much work until lately.  If you are one of my facebook friends then you will know all the pertinent details. For others, let's just say I am much better and looking forward to a great summer.  Now that I am on the mend, I plan to do a few events this summer.  The one that I am really looking forward to is the Coldwater Steampunk Festival.  It is the first year that I will be there.  I am busily working away at a number of new projects and as always my steampunk art prints will be available that I have displayed on this site.  I will be posting some of my new projects but some might be a surprise. I hope everyone is having a good year so far and keep checking back to see what new goodies I have posted.

No comments: